Last week I learned that it would have been Jim Rohn's 85th birthday this month – on September 17. In celebration of this, I'm sharing some Jim Rohn quotes that have changed my life and can change yours too!
1. “Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” ― Jim Rohn
2. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” ― Jim Rohn
3. “If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
4. “Profits are better than wages. Wages make you a living; profits make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
5. “Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.” – Jim Rohn
6. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
7. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
8. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
9. “Let others lead small lives, but not you.. Let others argue over small things, but not you.. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you.. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you.” ― Jim Rohn
10. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ― Jim Rohn
11. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment. ” ― Jim Rohn
12. “Don't wish it was easier wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom.” ― Jim Rohn
13. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
14. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” ― Jim Rohn
15. “Poor people have big TV's. Rich people have big libraries.” – Jim Rohn
16. “When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you'll find a way to get it.” ― Jim Rohn
17. “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” ― Jim Rohn
18. “Miss a meal if you have to, but don't miss a book.” ― Jim Rohn
19. “Either you run the day or the day runs you..” ― Jim Rohn
20. “Don't let your learning lead to knowledge. Let your learning lead to action.” ― Jim Rohn
21. “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.” ― Jim Rohn
22. “You must take personal responsibiity. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.” ― Jim Rohn
23. “The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, “If you will take care of me, I will take care of you. “Now I say, I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.” ― Jim Rohn
24. “Success is something you attract by the person you become ” ― Jim Rohn
25. “If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree.” ― Jim Rohn
Jim Rohn Picture Quote
Even though Jim Rohn passed away in 2009, his words will continue to transform people's lives for generations to come. If you enjoyed this collection of top Jim Rohn quotes, please make sure to share this article with your friends.
Did you get value? Is so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
Home Business &
Digital Marketing Trainer
Email: [email protected]
Have Questions? – Ask me on Messenger
P.S. Do You Have A Proven Step-By-Step Blueprint For Your Online Home Business Success? If Not, Check This Out (Unless You’ve Already Got Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this post Jim Rohn Quotes, feel free to share.
Love these quotes Alex! Thank you for sharing them!
Glad you love them Jelena 🙂
love jim rohn. thanks for sharing these awesome quotes
Jim Rohn is amazing, Sheena! Thanks for commenting.
I’m a big Jom Rohn fan and of all his quotes, my favorite is “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” because so many people, including myself once upon a time, do not follow this.
Gratitude is our best weapon for hopelessness and despair and practicing it daily will help us build a better life.
Such an amazing quote, isn’t it Noel! I too didn’t follow that at one time, always wanting to get to the next level but never really stopping to appreciate all that I had in the present. Gratitude and appreciation is the key to a fulfilling life!
Thanks for commenting.
This man was filled of such wisdom, as can be seen in his quotes. My favorites are 3, 24 and 25. Appreciate the share of Jim’s thoughts.
Glad you enjoyed them Carol 🙂
Great quotes by J. Rohn very powerful… I like the one about being motivated is not enough because an idiot can have motivation and only be a motivated idiot, so funny and so true…
Hahaa that quote made me laugh when I first read it too, Kahnie! But there’s so much truth in it 🙂
Excellent quotes, Alex!
Glad you like them Annalize!