What makes a great Top Earner Interview? Effectively telling your story combined with solid audio quality. Earphones with mic like the Apple Earpods or headset like the Logitech Clearchat is the minimum recommended quality for my guests.
- Each interview is part of the “Top Earner Interview” series
- The topic will be on how to grow a Home Business using leveraged and up-to-date online marketing strategies vs slow and outdated tactics.
- The goal is to provide incredible value with simple actionable steps that listeners can take immediately.
- Each interview will range from 25 to 30 minutes.
- Alex Ford will ask you the questions below.
- This “Top Earner Interview” will be a conversation with you and Alex Ford.
- You are able to provide any call to action you wish at the end of the show.
- You'll connect with Alex Ford on Zoom or StreamYard at the appointed time (link will be provided beforehand).
- This is a video interview.
Please submit the following prior to the interview
- 30ish word bio: For 15 years John has been in the home business industry, specifically in network marketing/affiliate marketing/coaching. Today, he not only continues to build his home business online but is also a trainer to the industry, helping thousands of business owners to build their businesses, increase their profits, and transform their lives.
Please make it unique. And feel free to mention a brand name YOU own (not a company you partner with, in the case of a business opportunity), mention if you're a creator of a product or course, and what your mission in the industry is.
Please email this info to [email protected] with subject line: Top Earner Interview
- I will share your 30ish word bio then turn it over to you to fill in the gaps and provide a glimpse into your personal life.
2. Breaking The Ice
- I'll be asking you to share with the listeners that if you could have one superpower, what would it be?
3. Finding The Industry
- What led you to find the home business industry? Where were you before? And what was the defining moment that made you get started?
4. Struggles & Triumphs
- What's been some of the struggles you've encountered in home business? And how did you overcome them?
5. Marketing Strategy
- What's one marketing strategy or skill that's helped you to create success in your business?
- We'll be diving deeper into your strategy or skill here.
6. Advice for Newbies & Pro's
- What advice would you give to someone who’s just getting started and hasn’t had a breakthrough yet?
- And also for someone who’s already having success and wants to take their business to the next level? (Maybe to get to multiple 6 or 7-figures)
7. Doing Things Better… And Faster
- In hindsight, what do you wish you had known when you started out? Something that would have helped you to make money a lot faster in the home business industry?
8. Grand Finale
We'll end with you sharing one final key takeaway for creating success in the home business industry and the best way we can connect with you. This is the place to share your gift with the listeners if you have one 🙂
We'll connect on Zoom or StreamYard at the appointed time (link will be provided beforehand). This is a video interview.
Recording: By participating in the “Top Earner Interview”, you agree to allow Alex Ford to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Alex Ford to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.