Why We Collect Information
First and foremost, AlexFordLIVE.com collects information to improve the services we provide and to present you with information and services that will interest you. We also use your information to measure our success and performance. For example, aggregate information gives us an idea of the number of visitors we attract and how they navigate our websites.
Use of Personal Information
Unless you voluntarily provide personal information for a specific purpose, we do not collect personal information from you. We will never combine any personal information about a user of our site with any aggregate information we collect about that user, whether collected on our site or our Advertising Service. If you choose to provide personal information during registration or when using our services, we use your personal information to provide you with particular product or services that you request.
If your personal information changes or if you wish us to delete it from our records, you may correct, update or delete your information by emailing our Customer Support at [email protected]
AlexFordLIVE.com will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. However, we may transfer personal information in connection with a sale or merger of AlexFordLIVE.com, or the division responsible for the services provided to you. We may also share your personal information, such as your email address, mailing address, etc., with our technical consultants, third party auditors and other third parties who make our site available, enhance its functionality or provide associated services and/or who deal with you in processing your orders and/or delivering content, samples, products, services and gifts and prizes. These third parties are not allowed to use personal information except for the purposes of providing the applicable services. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. Our site and services are maintained in the United States of America. By using the site and/or services, you authorize the export of personal information to the USA and its storage and use as specified in this policy.
Other Information We Collect and Use
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Third Party Website Links
Some of our websites provide links to third party websites, such as those of our affiliates, business partners and advertisers. We have no access to or control over their practices. Because AlexFordLIVE.com does not control the information policies or practices of these third party websites, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
AlexFordLIVE.com stores all data using industry standard security devices, such as firewalls and encryption protocols, to safeguard against unauthorized access to our data. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. When we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we protect it through the use of the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which provides encryption during transmission. We have put in place policies to restrict access to your information by our employees. Our employees are trained to safeguard your information. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
Protection for Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Your Right to Control and Access Your Information
You have control over your personal information and how it is collected, used, and shared. For example, you have a right to:
- Change or correct personal data. You can edit any personal data with us by emailing [email protected]
- Access and take your data. You can also ask us for a copy of personal data you provided to us by emailing [email protected] and we will get back to you within 30 days.
- Ask us to stop using or limit our use of your personal data in certain circumstances—for example, if we have no lawful basis to keep using your data, or if you think your personal data is inaccurate.
- Object to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or by simply clicking the Unsubscribe link in any email you receive.
- Ask us to delete your data. You have a right to be forgotten and request your personal information on file be deleted by contacting us at [email protected]
How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Information
We retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the product or services you have purchased or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information from the servers if you so request, as described in “Your Right To Control and Access Your Information” above.
Other Websites Owned By Us
PO Box 8473, South Perth, WA 6151, Australia